So I set up this blog but life has been super crazy & I never seemed to be able to get around to astound you with my thoughts & musings. I'm still working on trying to find a decent amount of time to hopefully to this blog justice. For now, though, I will try to give you a bit of something to read by posting some of my poetry from several years past. Hope you enjoy them...please feel free to comment as well. Enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heart Cry
Life's so big.
I feel so small.
I just can't handle it all.
I am an empty shell.
Only echoes heard here.
I need to feel Your presence near.
I need You in my life.
Please come and fill me up
'cause all of my efforts just aren't enough.
I want to be true.
I want others to see.
Let your life and love shine through me.
This is my cry
from within my heart.
To my old life, I know I must die.
From me, You promised to never part.
Take my life.
I give it to You now.
I know it won't be without strife,
but to Your will, I will always bow.
Marsha Meda Crenwelge
Copyright ©2007 Marsha Meda Crenwelge
I feel so small.
I just can't handle it all.
I am an empty shell.
Only echoes heard here.
I need to feel Your presence near.
I need You in my life.
Please come and fill me up
'cause all of my efforts just aren't enough.
I want to be true.
I want others to see.
Let your life and love shine through me.
This is my cry
from within my heart.
To my old life, I know I must die.
From me, You promised to never part.
Take my life.
I give it to You now.
I know it won't be without strife,
but to Your will, I will always bow.
Marsha Meda Crenwelge
Copyright ©2007 Marsha Meda Crenwelge


No comments:
Post a Comment